2017 INKTOBER CHALLENGE
Join us as we tackle the challenge of working in ink every day in October!
We’ve put together an Inktober Challenge prompt list – just for you! It’s now up to you to commit this one month to practicing your drawing and your inking skills. Create in your own style – as detailed or as loose as you wish….as crazy or outlandish or conserved as your heart desires! It doesn’t matter to us HOW you create… just that you DO CREATE! InkTober is the perfect time to get started!
1. Self Portrait
3. Something to eat
5. A word and its definition
6. Favorite animated character
7. A friend
8. An animal
9. A method of transportation
10. Doodle something random
11. An action
12. Something from nature
13. Something you love
14. Whatever is in front of you
15. Something considered exotic
17. Your favorite indulgence
18. Simple forms (cube, sphere, cylinder, etc)
19. Fantasy or sci-fi landscape
20. A person from history
21. A word that describes you
22. Something sad
23. Something old
24. Something new
25. Your favorite Masters Painting
26. Fictional monster/Something terrifying
29. Haunted House
Share your INKTOBER CHALLENGE drawings with us via email at [email protected]
via Facebook message, or in person to be entered into our weekly ink related drawing!
A total of 4 Door Prize drawings will be held thru the month of October, Fridays at noon.
Present your challenge drawing in person and receive a FREE ink-y goody!
(limit one FREEBIE per visit, per person)
Moore Art Supplies – 1015 Deer Street – 501-504-6968